1. The registration fee for any race for My Country Run is non-refundable. And neither are cancellations permitted.
2. The applicant’s identity and address proof may be verified.
This must be read and signed to gain entry to the event by participants. In case of a minor, it must be read and signed by the parent or legal guardian.
I / my ward and their legal representatives, declare, confirm and agree, to the below mentioned terms and conditions:
1. I shall participate in My Country Run, only if my application for registration is accepted and entry is confirmed.
The right to participate in My Country Run and the rights and assistances offered to the confirmed applicant, are at the sole discretion of Jain University.
2. I agree that my application and the subsequent benefits cannot be transferred to any other individual.
3. If the application is not accepted for whatever reason, the application fee, after deducting a processing charge of Rs 50 will be refunded within 20 working days.
4. I will be participating in My Country Run, being held on January 08, 2017, voluntarily. And fully understand and accept the risk of participating on a course with vehicular traffic, even if the course may be policed and/or regulated.
5.I fully comprehend that an appropriate training schedule has to be followed, medical clearance from a registered medical practitioner is needed, nutritional guidelines to increase fitness levels is required, and these will be strictly adhered to.
6. I waive all claims of whatever nature against any and all sponsors of the event, Bengaluru city authorities and officials, all political entities, contractors and firms
working on or near the course, all My Country Run Committee members, officials and volunteers and all other persons and entities associated with the event
and the directors, employees, agents and representatives of all or any of the aforementioned including, but not limited to, any claims that might result from
participating in the said event and whether on account of illness, injury, death or otherwise.
7. I agree that if injured or taken ill or otherwise suffer any detriment whatsoever, hereby irrevocably authorize the event officials and organizers to, at my/my
ward’s risk and cost, transport to a medical facility and/or to administer emergency medical treatment and waive all claims that might result from such transport
and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein. I/my ward shall pay or reimburse to you medical and emergency expenses and hereby authorize you to incur the same.
8. I shall provide to race officials such medical data relating to me/my ward as they may request. Agree that nothing herein shall oblige the event officials or
organizers or any other person to incur/provide any expense or to provide any transport or treatment.
9. In case of any illness or injury caused or death suffered during the race, or at any time thereafter as a result of the event, due to any medical reasons/condition
(regardless or not whether such medical reason’s or condition shall have been pre-existing conditions known and further regardless of whether, I/my ward shall
have disclosed the existence of such reason or condition to any person) or due to any force majeure event including but not limited to re, riots or other civil
disturbances, earthquakes, storms or any terrorist act, none of the sponsors of the event or any political entity or authorities and officials or any contractor or
construction firms working on or near the course or any of the My Country Run committee members, officials or volunteers or any persons or entities associated with the event or the directors, employees, agents or representatives of all or any of the afore mentioned shall not be held liable.
10. I understand, agree and irrevocably permit My Country Run to share the information given in this application for registration with all/any entities associated with My Country
Run, at it’s own discretion.
11. I understand, agree and irrevocably permit My Country Run to use photographs taken on race day and/or during the Expo, for the purpose of promoting My Country Run, at its own discretion.
12. I shall not hold the organizers and all/any of the event sponsors responsible for loss of registration form and/or registration fee/cash/DD in transit.
13. I agree to receive information and offers of various brands/ products/services as may be sent by the event promoters (or a person duly authorized by the
promoters) on the email address furnished.
14. I understand and agree to follow all the event terms, guidelines, rules, regulations, requirements etc., finalised by the organizers, committee members,
officials and volunteers.
15.I indemnify the organizers, sponsors and officials of My Country Run in case of non-compliance of the instructions, terms and conditions of My Country Run
for all costs, expenses, damages, consequences whether direct and/or indirect.
16. Agree to follow additional rules, regulations and guidelines mentioned on the official website, www.mycountry.run
17. All decisions of the My Country Run organizers shall be final and binding on all the participants.
18. I / my ward have given true and complete information to the best of my / our knowledge and belief in this application form and I / my ward is solely
responsible for the accuracy of this information.
19. All disputes are subject to Bengaluru City jurisdiction.
Minimum age requirements as on 8-01-2017 is as follows, for the various race categories:
Elite 10K – 18 years
Open 10K – 14 years
Cool 5K – 12 years. If accompanied by parent, children in the age group of 8 to 12 years are also permitted